This is a shameless attempt to save the the most advanced civilization in
history from imminent self destruction by eliminating carbon emission,
dependence on foreign sources of fuel,obesity, hypertension and diabetes.
Cycling accomplishes all those things at once and helps us develop a better
understanding of ourselves, each other and our relationship to the cosmos.

Oh, horse puckey!
I like to ride bikes, have been doing it all my life.
The rest of that crap is just a fringe benefit,
and the blogosphere gives me a chance to share my interior
monologue with virtual rather than imaginary friends.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rivendell Musa Pants

a  My Hunqapillar was delivered (of course) at the same time I was committed to installing new  ceramic tile in my kitchen so the build will be a little slower than normal.  In fact, I will be pleased if I get out of the house at all this weekend.  But while it was delivered I also received two more pair of their pants.  In the earlier post on the subject I mentioned that I would buy one of each color, but I didn't.  I didn't but the black because I don't like black, and I don't think it's an appropriate color for riding.  But here, for  the sake of comparison is a shot of the other three colors together to better help anybody deciding.

there is a little difference in the grey and olive pant design.  The ankle is made with a velcro wrap for adustment rather than the zipper to tighten the tapered ankle on the blue and black.  I liked the zipper fine and have nothing against the velcro but I thought I would mention it.

No comments:

Post a Comment